Monday 13 November 2017

Audi A8 Avant 2016 Quattro

AUDI A 8 selective long wheel base line, Quattro.







3.0litre twin turbo v6 desal engine
0-62 6.1 seconds 
Top Speed 186
BHP 262
torque: 443 ft lb

It has an eight speed gear box but it is better to use the peddles to get the most out of it. It is better to leave it in sport mode as the engine can get a little bit dreary. It handles like a go kart, probably the best handling for an Audi other than the big four wheel one as it is only front wheel drive. The suspension is a bit hard because it hasn't got air suspension on the standard model but you can have it on the top models , you have to pay for for it, which I would recommend. But apart from that is it excellent for a courtesy car, but personality I wouldn't have one. For an everyday car I wouldn't have it I would pay a bit more and get the A8 because its a much better car. It has air con and sat-nav as standard but it only have a part leather interior but I would have the full leather as it looks better and it much more comfortably and it better to drive. 
end of report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, but if I don't agree with them I may delete them! Depends if I like it.